My home is the road, the one that you all walk upon and at the end of the day leave - without even saying goodbye. This is where I live, where I learn. And I'm back on it. I stayed in Stockholm for almost 2 weeks after a week at my mums, where I'm at right now (again). I do really like it in Stockholm but I suffer from a rather normal addiction which most people can handle but I can't seam to control - itchy feet. I need to feel the road under my feet. I'm addicted to it. Worse then sugar, nicotine or fucking for confidence.

So I'm back home, back on my road. On Thursday I'll be hitting Göteborg, Halmstad on Friday, Malmö on Sunday and Hamburg on Monday. Tuesday to Friday I'll be in Hanover saying hi to my aunty (and maybe even my dad? Wow, its been... a long fucking time. I cant remember the last time I saw him). Getting back on the road again to hit Copenhagen and "The cute Danish Guy" (Shit I really gotta find a better nick name for him) and hopefully participating in a larp on Saturday. Wow, this is way to much planing, I usually don't do it this way but I had the luck (my luck again, yay!) that I found someone going to both Göteborg this week and hitting Germany next week. So why the hell not? And if you're around the places I'll be hitting, come out and play!!

Crossing the north island, New Zealand and looking upon Mount Doom.

I still need somewhere in Malmö I can crash for a night? And oh, while you're ad it - being all helpful and so on - got any job or school for me?? Did I mention that I hate this fucking "not our fault you bloody idiots" financial crisis? Not our fault being us poor once and blaming it all, ignorant but true, on the idiots sitting there with huge amounts of imaginary money playing monopoly with the world economy. Bluntly but honestly - Fuck you!

I spent most of last week away from reality, hiding in a self pity place with a bad cold and once again being confronted with the idiocy of a female body, gah! I hate it! OK, I like being a woman, I've got no problem with that one - but the physical body? Well, I could have done without some stuff that always wants to act up, at least once a month and all the hormonal shit that comes along with it. Not to mention the fact of breast cancer, or other female orientated cancer. I've checked it out and with about 100% probability I'll be getting one of them by the time I hit 40 - if not sooner. Gah! I'm just glad that I never wanted children cause when I found out (about 10 years ago??) that it runs in the family I decided that I'd never get them. So its even more annoying each month having to bleed like a pig/cry like a baby/hormonal hell/pain!! without a real reason other then the pure pleasure of a (malfunctioning?) female body. I've decided that when I hit 30 or there abouts, I'll get rid of the breast - take out what's inside and put some other shit in - and hopefully get rid of my uterus too. Once I'm out they might as well take the whole lot. Enough of the whining for now.
This entry was posted on Monday, May 18, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Friday, May 22, 2009 at 12:02:00 PM GMT+2 , Ola said...

You know i´ve kinda made the same decision myself. Snipp-snipp around 30.

 
On Saturday, May 23, 2009 at 3:34:00 PM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Really? How come? I mean I think its a good thing but whats your reason?