My secret weapon
Saturday, May 09, 2009
Avoiding to get ill, getting that cold thats irritating the back of my throat. After trying the secret weapon number one, A tip from Mr. E and Cat I've now moved on to my second attack strategy. Which is also known for its sometimes lethal consequences. So hang tight, and get me that Honey!

Secret weapon number 1:
Take a Zinc tablet and put it under your lip, dissolving for about half a day as soon as you feel that cold knocking on your door. Several other sources report success even if the side effects of a metal taste in your mouth and a slight burning under the lip aren't exactly pleasant.

Secret weapon number 2:
This elixir can be quite dangerous, I take no responsibility for the effects.
Recipe: The juice of a pressed lemon and as much chopped garlic as you think you can handle or others close to you. Then add the secret weapon, Cayenne Pepper - Slightly more then you'd prefer. And last but not least, for your own comfort and making sure that you can drink this horrible mixture at all - honey.

Song of the day: Tool - Die Eier von Satan
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 09, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 8:31:00 AM GMT+2 , Ola said...

We still have not gotten rid of the smell from Method nr 2.

 
On Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 10:30:00 AM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Yeah? Well, it seamed to do the trick when I did it again down here in Småland. I think I'm finally getting better. Puh!