I caved
Saturday, December 05, 2009
I caved.

Waited for Zhe at the central station. Meditating, promised myself that nah, that was it. We're were gonna hang out, build a friendship. Have a nice day together and part as just friends. But he woke me up with a touch of his hand, sending chills down my spine. I caved. We hugged. I tried so hard to let him go, to let it go. To have a friendship hug but no... He sat down beside me and neither one of us dared to let go or talk for the better part of half an hour. We capitulated.

But what the hell is gonna happen now? When its too good to let go but tearing us apart as soon as we're not together?

Soundtrack: Björk - Unison and the voice of Zhe (Lyrics)
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: