Winter Wonder Land
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Gosh, I wrote this whole post yesterday morning. I was on top of my game, checking out the sunrise and gotten a cute txt from Zhe during the night. And now? I don't know. I feel numb. Covered with snow. Like the one that is falling outside my window.

"I guess I have to confess, I didn't realise how much I've missed this. But gosh, when the entire world is covered in white snow its so beautiful. Its been so long since I've seen actual snow, having summer time last winter - down under in New Zealand. If one doesn't think that seeing the great (but very much melting) fox glacier that is. (or didn't I see the one next to Fox?)


So last night I went out with a mate who'd just gotten back from Denmark and we took out our rage with a sweet snowball fight. Even though it ended up more with us rolling around in the light powder, me getting cowered from top til toe and all wet. Ok, that's it. I really need to get some winter clothes!!


And the snow brought even more goodies =). A friend of mine missed his connection due to our snow covered trains and "had to" spend the night at my place wich resulted in lots of catching up, gosh how I've missed all you sweet ones from Göteborg! Each and everyone has a little piece of my heart. And as I woke up this morning i got to enjoy the winter wonder land of Sweden complete with sunrise and a txt from Zhe (yesterday was once again filled with "Silent treatment") filled with love.


Picture: Taken this morning outside of the office.


Nightmare's: None!!! Yay!! And I've got the snow storm to thank for that - and you of course, sweet Mr. Dreads."


A few hours later everything fell apart again. And now, in the light of day I still don't know what to think or what to do. Well maybe more Kate Bush, more writing and crafting might make my head focus on something else then that huge hole that's right in the middle of my chest. Bullocks, what to do when we're both still in love?

Green: No, seriously!! The non deal that they signed at COP15 yesterday doesn't even seem to be worth the paper its written on. Ha! What happened about nature? The environment? You know, the air you breath and ground you walk upon? Nope. I guess they don't care. The one thing which really puzzles me is how people that are so concentrated on getting children and making a family can totally ignore their grandchildren's future.

Nightmare: Yes, plenty. Chaotic night.

Soundtrack: Even more Kate Bush. Actually first time I really check her out so I've got quite a lot of catching up to do.
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 19, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: