Mandatory Happy New Year to ya' all
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Happy New Year! Ok, now that that one is done I can write what ever the hell I want to, right? What happened during 2009?


I started of with a massive Drum&Bass festival - PHAT 09 - in New Zealand. Kept on hitch hiking all around NZ. Squeezed in a week of beautiful Thailand (Favorite place - Lop Buri). Headed of to 48 hours of cold hearted Sweden ink. cold hearted Cat. Hit Morocco and got ill instead of dancing in the Sahara desert. Came back to Stockholm and lived on Kazai's couch. Checked out festivals (1, 2, 3) larps (1, 2, 3, 4) and hung out with long missed friends. Turned completely vegan (wiki). Found a flat complete with two more girls and a cat in Stockholm. broke up with Cat. Fell in love against my will with Zhe, finally got my third and tattoo - a tree covering my entire back. Got my heart broken by Zhe, over and over and over and over and over again. Got arrested at COP15. Went hitch hiking below zero, had a queer non Christmas and meet up with sweet people in Göteborg for New years where I am right now typing this post.

And just as I thought I had figured out a way to get over Zhe, just plain "let it hurt" and "accept" I got a mail from him. Saying how much he missed me ect. Gah! i don't even know what to say, what to feel. I'm still so in love. Humpf.

People of the day: Berget in Göteborg.
Soundtrack: Eddie Izzards laughter.
City of the Day: göteborg
Event of the day: New Years eve
Secret of the day: I finally got up the guts - Dreads!!! That's why my hair is totally messed up ;p
Picture of the Day: me hitching in Sweden.
Year of the day: 2009
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 8:13:00 AM GMT+1 , Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.