I'm under your spell
Monday, December 07, 2009

I surrender, once again. As we hugged I felt myself giving in, again. We both did. What can I say, I'm in love. We spent a couple of beautiful days together and Zhe finally got to see my home (and heart). Gosh, I'm under your spell. (And - Ha, watching way to much Buffy.)


Releasing the geek within. I'm currently into Buffy once again. Watching all the seven seasons for the second time around to accompany our free form role playing improvisation game me and the gang are keeping ourselves busy with. And today I finally hit the best one, "Once more with feeling". The musical episode of Buffy. Yay! So I give you this, the very best of Buffy! Horrible quality video's but all the same... Tara & Willow - I'm under your spell. And the end, which is just as beautiful "Where do we go from here?"  Sadly its cut short in that version. I'm all geeked out for now.

Soundtrack: "I'm under you spell" dedicated to... Oh, you know who you are.
Special person of the day: Birthday Butterfly Power Girl!! You Rock!!
This entry was posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: