Think Green, Act NOW!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
And I am. I try to. And so should you. I can list fact after fact, which I will anyways but the problem isn't that people don't know that its serious. Its that they don't want to understand. The internet provides us with all kinds of information we want, from reliable sources, that the environment is in trouble but people just don't seem to care. So I opened my eyes again, after letting them rest for a couple of days and grab the next possible weapon. You want war? I'll give you war.

Think Green, Act Now!!

Soundtrack: Ayo - Help is coming
Person of the day: The main guy that interviewed (they were four in total) me today, a real job interview. At a place I actually wanna work, for real. And made a huge effort in applying too. Gosh, keeping all fingers crossed. I guess, now its up to them. I gave it my bes shot anyways.
Homepage of the day: Fresh Air
Youtube of the day:  Animal Agriculture: The facts



This entry was posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: