Non-X-Mas
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Just like the rest of you, ok there are exceptions I must admit, I hate Christmas and have never really gotten the part where you're just spontaneously suppose to be all happy and giving. Uhm, what about the rest of the year? And what is that thing with buying stuff so you don't feel guilty abouty not telling the ones you love that they're important? I don't get it. I really don't. So since a couple of years back, I don't celebrate Christmas. (Yeah, neither Christmas or my birthday!) Which is always some sort of struggle. Cause I can't live in an isolated bubble outside of society however much I even want to do at times - all the Christmas jingles do affect me to. I just chose not to obey them.

I consider my friends as family but at Christmas time they all suddenly get a family, relatives that want to hang out with them as cause they have the same last name/blood line/background they need to spend it together even though most of my friends hate it and would love to just not bother.

This year seems to have a real good potential. I randomly ran into (after txt with one of them) some real sweet queer people at the big ass demonstration in Copenhagen (12/12-09) and got invited (to my surprise) to their Non Christmas gathering. Yay! So I be hitched downward and am spending some queer time, hopefully licking my wounds, down wards in the country.

Picture: There's a tree in front of our apartment building which ok, it looks rather nice with all the lights and real (!) snow but come on!! Do you really have to cut down a perfectly good and innocent tree where there are just as good fake alternatives? The second picture is of course how I feel and randomly found on the net.

Heart: Still broken. Zhe wrote that hen missed me on Facebook. Had lost hens cell though which means I don't have to hope, in vain, that it will all the sudden have a picture of Zhe across the display. Even though I secretly want it more then anything. The naive part of me wants nothing more then have hen unbreak my heart.

Secret: Has got rolyaly majorly messed up hair. You'll never guess what happened! No, I'm celebate.

Soundtrack: Wham - Last Christmas

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On Tuesday, December 22, 2009 at 11:38:00 PM GMT+1 , Vexillum said...

Grattis till at hittat schysst sätt att spendera jul!

Det andra stycket är så sant, jag önskar att jag hittar en bra tillflykt. Men jag är rädd att det blir precis som det stycket beskriver. Julafton är en av de få dagar jag verkligen skulle föredra att jobba istället för att vara ledig.

 
On Thursday, December 24, 2009 at 12:44:00 PM GMT+1 , Unknown said...

Freunde kann man sich aussuchen, Familie, Verwandtschaft nicht. Deshalb gibt es oft Probleme.
Schöne "Nichtweihnachten"
Sissi

 
On Friday, January 22, 2010 at 2:29:00 PM GMT+1 , isobelll said...

Vex, so come join us next year? I don't have a clue where I'll be though but I'm sure as hell not gonna celebrate christmas!

Schöne sehr nachtragent "nichtweinachten" und ganz viel liebe ---> sissi