Addicted and March confessions
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Lately I have been hearing or well Cat has been saying that I might have a problem. That I'm addicted to "media". He noticed that I had about 15 tabs in firefox and about 4 different chat programs and at least 5 communities running at once. Well, I might have a problem. Or no, it's not a problem. Just entertainment. I want to be on top of stuff. And I don't even have the time to answer all mails or read the news! So no! The texting thingy is just course its fun, ok I do it a lot bust still. I can talk and text at the same time, and my hours on the phone are less now then before, I think... They have been replaced by skype! =)

But there are significant advantages to have lots of Internet contact. Without it I would have never even got to know Cat or the others. I wouldn't have gotten the mail of the day, Thank you my personal German hero K!

March has been a constant problem in my life. Not only has the winter returned, as it does every year. (And of course we think that it's going to be different but no. It's snowing like hell outside.) There is that thing, that happened way back and always comes back to haunt me this time of year. A friend, I wont say close, took his life. Don't want to get into the details but I really liked him and of course it hurt like hell. And no, I wont blame him, it's his decision even if I miss him and would do anything just to tell him how much I love him. So thats my springtime depression secret. There you go... Maybe theres more but thats enough for today.

I tried to do my homework a few minutes ago but broke down in tears. It was brilliant idea at the time but not so fun now, I thought that for my project this week I would make some steel wire wings and hang flesh under them. To reinforce that your dinner actually s lived. Although I'm not a religious person the symbolism in wings might work any ways. And yesterday I got the meat out of a dumpster. I'm suppose to find out how to hang it but I'll wait until tomorrow. Hopefully I will find someone to hold my hand while I, with gloves and clothes peg on my nose, handle the corpses.

I'd almost forgotten! While I was eating sushi yesterday with Kazai, I to my surprise ordered a cup of tea. (Read previous post.) And I sort of drank half, it was a challenge but still. I blame you Cat! Thanks a hole bunch for ruin my image as a "non-tea-coffee-drinker". But I will not, I say, will not get addicted!

While writing this I'm listening to Disturbed - Rise
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: