Sleepy
Monday, March 17, 2008
As I was complaining at the doctors office today that I've been tired all of the time she just smiled and asked me about my party habits. Well, uhm. Ok, it's been a lot of late nights but I always try to get the sleep during the week instead? No, that wasn't a good idea. But I'm willing to be exhausted if thats what it takes to dance, have way to late movie nights and skype until my eyes turn red.

The spring-thingy, its still snowing outside, is not going so well. Or a more accurate description, I really don't know at all.

Game of the day: The Zone
Song of the day: Skunk anansie - Charlie potato head
One of my all time favorit songs and a great video.
This entry was posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: