The biggest Coward
Thursday, March 27, 2008
A friend of mine just pointed out to me that it's not the (boy girl "normal") relationships that make me feel all trapped but it's me. I am the cowered. And yes of course, thats me. I knew that... didn't I? maybe it's just good to be reminded once in a while. And I'm the first to admit that I am coward. Always second guessing every step, but hey, thats me! Or no, thats how I don't want to be trapped in with. Let me out! Give me the courage to stand up for myself.

Oh, yeah. Thats right, I don't belive in god so I have no one to shout at. I'll just have to find the strength within I guess.
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: