Dietician from hell
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
So Killing all the bubbles might actually be working. Not as well as I hoped it will, but it's a start. The meeting yesterday went ok, or no. I felt really uncomfortable but at least now it's over and I didn't run away without closure.

But before that I went to the doctors or more specificity the dietician office. They were suppose to help me with getting a good diet that my body and brain could accept. Vego and everything. But no. Instead I only got to hear that as a vego you can't get enough protein and she said that is most likely comes from my muscles. So I will get even weaker and be really tired all of the time. Ok, thats me but there has to be some other way!

The conversation went something like this:
Dietician: "So you wont eat meat?"
Me: "No, I belive it's one of the roots to all evil and its rather nasty for the environment"
Dietician: "... but you can eat eggs?"
Me: "Uhm, the chicken industry is horrible if you haven't noticed...?"
Dietician: " But what about fish or do you feel sorry for them as well??"
Me: "The have a spine, they feel pain!"
Dietician: "But could you drink 2 liters of milk every day?"
Me: "I try not to use dairy products in those quantities and soya milk is quite expansive."
Dietician: "If you get injured you wont heal with your diet, you do know that?"

To prove her point I guess, I again overslept this morning. I just didn't realize that the irritating noise was my alarm going off trying desperately to wake me up.

Nanowo, my pet rat, is still alive but barely. Sometimes he is up and about, not being quite the same as before but still. Walking slowly around at the bottom of his big cage and at other times he doesn't even react when I start petting him. I think he has gone blind or had a stroke or something. He is not himself anymore and I don't know what to do. I just miss him and hate seeing him this way. Kaminari on the other hand is growing bigger and stronger by the minute. Running around and being all cuddly.

Current trak: Silence with a taint of pretty irritating noise coming from the computer
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: