Paralyzed with Fear
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Just ran past my X, the one that got violent, and couldn't get away fast enough. With my heart panting I shut the door behind me and all the bad memories made me paralyzed with fear.

Another lousy day is hopefully soon over. Will I ever be able to let this go? When will I be able to see him without having nightmares?

Kazai was or is a real idiot. He "accidently" texted me instead of his new girlfriend a message with the feeling like "I wanna fuck you so much!". Thanks a hole bunch, just because I'm almost over you it doesn't necessarily mean that I need to know your intimate details with your partners.

Current song: Nine Inch Nails - Fragile
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: