The Black Cat
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
As I waited for the train I noticed something on the other side of the fence, or rather stuck under it. At first I thought it was a piece of cloth and got on the train but couldn't stop thinking about it so I went back. Maybe it was a cat? Stuck under there, not able to move or call for help? I wouldn't be able to sleep if I hadn't checked on it. And as I ran back I saw a cute black cat, like the one caught under the fence, sitting on the pavement as if it was waiting for me. Running towards me as I sat down to greet it. With a loving purr it jumped on my shoulder and after a minute or two she continued on to new adventures. But it was if she was saying, "thanks for noticing and looking after me".

The strength that little black cat with its on conditional love for a cuddly hand was exactly what I needed, walking back to the place where Kazai was waiting for me. But when he, to my big surprise held his promise and bought me "deluxe-expensive" dark chocolate, with an apology and a smile. I with a somewhat bittersweet and salty taste in my mouth (full of humor), accepted it. Sushi only made it better. A walk through town and sealing the deal, to start trying to become the best of friends again, we went and bought some ice cream. Whish is really stupid in the middle of winter but exactly what I always do. But we ate it inside. And the chocolate was worth the money, OMG! Thanks Kazai.

And the bubbles are returning for jet another attack. I'm running again but getting stuck in some sort of glue and of course I'm terribly afraid.

Song of the Day: James Blunt- Shine on
Its real embarrassing but lately I'm all about finding new music and stumbled upon his voice and the text makes me smile.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On Wednesday, March 19, 2008 at 3:11:00 AM GMT+1 , Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
On Wednesday, March 19, 2008 at 7:09:00 AM GMT+1 , Mini said...

Werde das Gefühl nicht los, dass die Katze ein lieber Gruss von Oma war!

 
On Wednesday, March 19, 2008 at 10:06:00 AM GMT+1 , isobelll said...

Hi wireless, I would of course add you to my blog if I only understood what you were writing. Sorry to say, I can't read or speak Spanish (or I think it is Spanish). =P

Hugs and thanks!