Housewife minus Desperate
Monday, March 31, 2008
I think I got a really bad hit to the head yesterday, look at me rambling on and on in the previous post. And it did have a lot worse consequences then I thought. In drawing class today I finally made progress, thanks to this really great teacher. The sun has been out all day and that always makes me feel better inside. And I've been making dinner for someone special. That's really something! I usually hate cooking but for some strange reason, I blame the spring, I felt like baking bread today. And thats what I have been doing all night. The hole tiny apartment smells like freshly baked bread and I feel like a total housewife. But without the desperate, the wife, the house, the being in a gender role parts.

And I might finally admit, I have lost the war. The bubbles have won. I'm lost. Maybe thats the problem.
This entry was posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: