Pillows and meat
Friday, March 07, 2008
So now its my turn to explain all these theories about how pillows should react and look like. I think its pretty simple. Every time I sleep over at a friends house or a motel I always have to get in to a big fight about the pillow. Almost no one notices it which is good. But still its there. These pillows need surgery and they don't even know it! My pillows at home are well behaved. As they were created they got their pillowcase and look hard and long at the pillow factory. And they decided that they didn't want to get their stomachs slit open and filled with all kinds of cotton. So they quietly went passed the plant and got to my place where I have made them a promise. As long as they stay here they never have to be slit open or listen to the other pillows talking behind there back. Pillows are suppose to look at the pillow factory and decide that its not a good idea to go inside.

Now I finally live in my shoe box. That is what it looks like any ways. Its small but comfy and I like it. The moving process to an astonishing 11 days! And then of course some work before that as well. But now its done. Just have a few more boxes and things laying around the place but otherwise I am all settled in. But my head still can't really get it jet. It's still a but strange. And why not, I have been living in my old place for the last five and a half years.

If you're moving please clean up your place behind you. We cleaned and cleaned and lots more cleaning until I left my old place but the guy how lived here before me didn't think it was such a big deal. So here we go again!

But it was a really great feeling when I joined the subway family, as a proud member, and got on the train to school. It takes about half as long to get to school and the timetable is a lot kinder if I should miss a train.

I still can't understand how anyone can defend eating meat. And how people who know better can not try to at least educate the rest. Why are we all just turning our backs and hoping that the meat industry will just go on and we would know nothing about it? The reaction when they showed the sick sheep didn't take to long and I think it would be the same with the meat industry but no one wants to listen. It's to hard and to disgusting. Well it you are a meat eater the least I expect of you is to know where your food comes from. So here you go! Or click on the link.

For the last couple of days me and Kazai have been on and of fighting or just nagging each other and for the first time since we broke up it feels really good that we're not together anymore. He has really changed and I'm finally free from the responsibility I felt when we were a couple. I want to stay the very best of friends but I don't have to pick up the pieces of me when he runs into another huge problem and I cast aside everything that I'm to help him. Honest but true. And I do hope you, Kazai, don't hate me for it.

http://www.meat.org/index-2.asp?c=MYMabhbs08

Most embarrassing moment of yesterday: When I actually felt that the line in Blink 182s song "I miss you" really fit into my life and thoughts.
"Don't waste your time on me your already the voice inside my head, I miss you"
Horrible but true. And no, you don't know who you are.
This entry was posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Friday, March 7, 2008 at 3:06:00 PM GMT+1 , Anonymous said...

insåg nog inte att jag var så jobbig...