The Spring Lady
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Last night Spring finally came to our little town of Stockholm and into my life. And before I knew it she held my hand and swept me away with her scent, her eyes filled of tiny little sparks and her infectious laughter. Giving courage to the first little flowers. Blowing new bubbles. And when morning came, she had imprisoned us in her warm cocoon of hope.

This is every bit as corny as I'm feeling right now. The spring lady has arrived. I don't know how but she made me listen. Trying to make me understand that it's ok to be afraid. That it wouldn't be so scary if it didn't mean anything. So closed my eyes and held his hand.

Music: Your laughter
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 30, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: