Killing bubbles
Monday, March 10, 2008
Trying to get pop every last one of them. Want the friendship but nothing more. My fluffy feeling just turned sour as I knew it would. And I don't even care if he/she feels the same way about me or not, I don't think I even wanna know. All I want is to be friends. I really really don't need a complicated thingy in my life. I have to concentrate on school, art and myself.

Hmm, getting quite personal now but what the hell. Two positive things is that I think I'm finally over Kazai, more or less any way. Hopefully those feeling wont come back. And that I lost my apatite and that of course resolutes in losing wight. And thats always positive.

Tonight there is one more of the dreaded Sverok moments, then its finally over. I'm out and I don't ever have to go back, or at least I hope so. Hopefully I get to keep the friends I've made without have the organization in the middle of it all.

Today is just one of those days I think, where the sun doesn't bother to shine and everything is quite gray. Just hoping it will all go away. Getting irritated at everyone and everything. And of course just be course that I bump into just about everything, almost tripping over an old fellow while missing my train. Not being able to focus. Killing the bubbles.

The other day I heard that my little apartment, my shoe box is to clean. It makes people feel uncomfortable. I'm quite impressed and surprise that is all tidy but never thought about that. Well maybe this is me. Chaos in my head and a pretty clean place, of course with way to much stuff and all artsy. But it's just fine if your place it's, I don't care.

Song playing right now: Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy
This entry was posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Monday, March 10, 2008 at 6:17:00 PM GMT+1 , Anonymous said...

tänker på dig sötaste vännen. bränn inte ut dig så är du snäll OCH ring om du behöver mig.